shape
carat
color
clarity

New Lady in Waiting :)

BubblesnFun

Rough_Rock
An official Hello to all of you!

I have been obsessed with PS for quite some time now... definitely my guilty pleasure! I joined back in May if 2011 and was lurking WAY before that. Even still I have stayed very low profile but I am stepping out of lurkdom now :) I just want to say thank you to all the contributors on here. I have enjoyed all the photos and information very much!

So I guess I will tell a little about myself to start getting to know all of you. I have a WONDERFUL boyfriend that I love with all my heart. We went to the same pre-school and grade school together. One of those people that have always been around and felt like a big "Duh" moment when we first stated dating over a year and a half ago. We are very serious together... so serious in fact that I know her has a ring in his drawer waiting for me!!! We picked out the ring together, but I haven't seen it all set yet... which is killing me inside!!!

Since I was so involved with picking out the ring, he really wants the proposal to be a surprise.... good luck on that one to him! ;)) Meantime, I am still every bit as obsessed with jewelry as I was when we were actively looking. So to help calm my nerves I think I am just going to have to occupy my time here :)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello and welcome! :wavey: Wow, since preschool? That's amazing!

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! :appl: When the ring is in the house is the WORST!!!
Hope your stay here is short and your man proposes soon! :bigsmile:

BubblesnFun

Rough_Rock
Hello and thank you, Antiquesparkler and Madelise! I hope the proposal comes soon as well!! Woohoo :lickout:

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
You've been a member forever, I'm glad you've come out of hiding! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results