shape
carat
color
clarity

New lady in waiting: rockcandymelts

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
"Sign me up :bigsmile: ?

BF and I have been together for 6+ years, and started ring shopping a few months ago. We haven't been able to find the perfect setting/stone yet, but we're planning on starting the custom process around the first of the year! With any luck, there will be a ring on my finger by February or March!"

Sending dust your way!!!
What type of ring are you hoping for? Where are you looking?

rockcandymelts

Rough_Rock
I have my eye set on a round blue sapphire and diamond double halo with a 2mm straight pave shank, set in platinum. I'd love a bit of detail in the basket of the ring, but it isn't a necessity. For the center, we're looking in the neighborhood of .85-1.0, round, triple excellent, H+ (maybe an I if it faces up well and the price is right), SI1+.

We're considering Brilliantly Engaged or Eternity by Yoni for the custom ring! This is the closest thing I've found in regular stock:

sylvie_example.jpg

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
oh that's going to be lovely!
:appl:

DCCureton

Rough_Rock
Hi there, I am in deep love with Rose quartz ring. Well, I am soon going to get bound in a beautiful relationship and we had almost done most of our wedding planning that is from selecting venue Boca Raton to the invitation cards. Check this out.

images__2__0.jpg

images__1__0.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results