shape
carat
color
clarity

new idea, whaddaya think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nc2tarheels

Rough_Rock
ok i''m proposing soon just don''t know exactly when.
Several ideas (my gf is a shy type so public proposals are out)

1. I''m going to the UNC tarheels basketball game in march and my gf is going with me. We are staying at a hotel that night (that i haven''t booked yet) and i thought i could book a great suite and have the flowers etc and do it after the game when she least expects it.

2. I have a son (shes not the mother of my son) and she absolutly ADORES him. He''s 4 years old and just like his daddy
1.gif
Anyway, she plays with him 24/7 and loves being around him when he''s with me. My idea is to have me tell my gf that my son needs to ask her something. Then he''ll look up and say "will you marry my daddy?" then when she turns around i''ll have the ring out and on one knee. (this one is kinda iffy. Sometimes it sounds great in my head but then i think that my boy is not part of it but i know that she''d adore it cause he''s at the perfect age where he looks cute etc hehe
1.gif
I''m just wondering if it''s too far out there.

3. On valentines day, (the only thing i don''t like about this is that it''s on v day) just like everyone else. But i know she''d love it. I''d just take her to dinner then back to my place where we''d dance to "our" song and toward the conclusion of the song i''d kneel down and ask her.

PS guys/gals, i''ve read every idea on the internet and can''t seem to get any ideas. This is sooooo hard cause i want it to be something she''ll remember forever. Please help me out. Thanks

openhelix

Shiny_Rock
I think #2 would be great! Since you will likely "become a family" having your son involved is great, IMO.

nc2tarheels

Rough_Rock
thank you for the reply. Any other responses? i need feedback. Thanks

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely #2! If your son is willing and they get along, it's a wonderful idea! my only suggestion is to have flowers and champagne ready if (when) she says yes!

Always a surpise is a wonderful thing, and imagine what a sweet little suprise your son's words will be. Even cuter is if he can whisper it in her ear...If she's shocked, maybe you can turn her around, slowly bend down on your knee...
appl.gif

You'll have her breathless or crying in 3 seconds flat. Guaranteed!
naughty.gif
9.gif

suchairman

Rough_Rock
Hey!
I'm all for # 2. The younger the kid is the better. Since they have a good relationship it makes it that much better. That will be something the 3 of you could always share together. Besides the kid could one day tell that to his children. (Or would he remeber?) Maybe you should try and get someone to record the proposal. I had a lot of pictures of my proposal and that was nice. But now that its all said and done, I kinda of wish I had the motion-picture
rolleyes.gif
But she says she wouldn't have had it any other way. But thats all from me. My choice is number 2. Good luck and keep us posted.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I think including your son is a great idea! He becomes part of the new family with new memories, and besides -- it would be just so cute!??!! keep it simple tho so that he can do it without getting nervous or whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results