shape
carat
color
clarity

New Hampshire Area Photographers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
I live in DC, but am getting married in Hanover, NH over Labor Day. Although I''m familiar with the area from living there, I don''t know any vendors for good wedding photography (not exactly necessary until now).

I''ve perused theknot.co for idea, but was looking to see if anyone had a NH/MA wedding with good recommendations. To the extent you can recommend places under $2500, that would be great....

slgbug1

Rough_Rock
My boss recently got married in Waltham, MA. He hired a student from MassArt--I think it cost him about $1200 & he got all the the proofs at the end. The pictures were gorgeous!! They interviewed a few people & looked at their portfolios first.

Good luck!

rfath

Shiny_Rock
Small world... I''m getting married in Waltham, too! Where did they go?

Probably too late and I apologize for missing the thread, but what sort of photographers are you looking for? More formal or photojournalistic?

slgbug1

Rough_Rock
rfath--my friends were married at the Paine Estate in Waltham. It''s one of the old mansions in MA that can be rented out. The ceremony, bar, dinner, and dancing were all in separate rooms. It was awesome!

Where is your reception?

rfath

Shiny_Rock
haha.. what a SMALL freaking world!

That''s where I''m getting married as well! I never would have expected to find such a nice venue in Waltham. We live there, literally right around a few corners...

slgbug1

Rough_Rock
Make sure you ask for the local discount. If you live in Waltham, I think they cut the rental fee in half.

rfath

Shiny_Rock
Yep.. the function coordinator mentioned that as well - which made it a terrific deal.

I''m less than excited about organizing the rest of the wedding, though.. but at least this is a large part of the process taken care of. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results