shape
carat
color
clarity

New french pave wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Gorgeous band! I love both of your options - either a plain band or pave, depending on your mood.

Hi all! I''m so glad you all like it, I''m so surprised that my hubby did this for me. Today was my first day wearing it and I already got a compliment about how nice my set looks. Anyway, I''m having trouble taking pictures in the weird soft light of my apartment. I''ll have to take some outside when the sun comes out. Here are a few though....

em1cleanband.jpg

another

em1cleanband1.jpg

another

em1cleanband2.jpg

last one for now....

em1cleanband3.jpg

These pictures are so big it makes the ring look much bigger than it is. Refer to the first page for a real life like view.

PERFECT match. LOVE it. Congrats!

Wow, what a fantastic surprise! It''s gorgeous. Your ring is still one of my very favorites!

Truly gorgeous set!!! Your EC is a knock-out!

Pretty.

Very pretty. It looks great with your EC ering!! TFS!!
36.gif

Thank you everyone for the awesome comments. Ilove it. It''s weird how in the last few days people have noticed my ering quite a bit more because of the band. It''s sparkly!

SWOON!! Seeing pics of that EC engagement ring gets me every time. That is stunning.

And I love your bands too! What a nice hubby!
36.gif

Wow! I didn''t think your set could get any more gorgeous, but it just did!! Emerald cuts are my favorite and your set is just fabulous!

beautiful ring! argh! i am patiently waiting for the day when somebody give me a beautiful diamond ring too
14.gif

Date: 12/3/2009 1:53:18 PM
Author: LFVDoll
Gorgeous!!!! Just the right amount of bling, IMO. :-) Where is the eternity band from??
Sorry, I missed this but I don''t have an answer to your question. I asked DH and he told me in the diamond district. Which means really nothing to me because we are in NYC and have inquired and worked with a few ps vendors there as well as others. I was so involved in our e-ring process he basically told me its his secret. The quality far exceeds my expectations and I actually like the band better than the band on my e-ring.

wow you set is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! your ering is stunning. It makes me want to trade in my rb for a step cut!

I like the look of all of this very much! I''ve already told you but I your engagement ring is beautiful! Congrats!
35.gif

What a sickly gorgeous E-ring and to top it with a perfect match, love the band! Congrats!!!! :)

Gorgeous gorgeous!!! Congrats on the new addition
41.gif

They are perfect together
30.gif

That set is amazing! It looks beautiful on your finger as well!

I love it! It''s totally gorgeous with your ering.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP