shape
carat
color
clarity

~New England Lady~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Hi Nicole! I saw your reply on the "baby timeline" thread and thought I''d start our own thread :) I''ve actually been thinking of you and looking for your posts here and there, but sometimes it''s hard to find!

How are you? Can you believe it was just 2 yrs ago we were in such limbo (actually don''t want to remember that so much..haha).
As for me (and as you already saw), I''m pregnant! It''s great news, and thrilled it happened quickly although it was a little more quicly than we expected. Since I''m a planner (like you) I assumed the stats were right and it''d take at least 6 mo''s, not 1 or 2! But we''re very happy, and I''m about 3.5 mo''s pregnant, so really haven''t told friends or work yet. I''m still in the "nervous nelly" stage so keep wanting another dr''s appt or ultrasound to be reassured. I didn''t have one ounce of morning sickness so sometimes I find myself wondering if it''s real!

As for marriage, it''s been great so far. We are jugglign a lot now--looking for a house, wondering if it''s better to rent (suburbs vs. city dilemna etc), but it keeps things exciting. Now I suppose I''m glad we had those 4 yrs pre-marriage so no real 1st year growing pains or feeling jipped on vacations (since we did a lot of that while dating).

So that''s my quick update, let me know how you are! It sounds like you''ve got a great plan re: kids and timing and salso ounds like D. is in full on hubby/family mode! :) Great hearing from you !

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Just thought I''d borrow your thread to tell NEL that she looks absolutely GORGEOUS in her avatar!! You are just beautiful, m''dear! Love that picture!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results