shape
carat
color
clarity

New BIW list keeper starting after next weekend, 7/10/10.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
With the big day fast approaching (31 days eeeeeek!!!), I''m going to be limited in my ability to be on PS and update the list. So, we need a new list keeper. I''ll make the last update after the weddings next weekend, and then I''ll be handing the reigns over. If anyone is interested in handling the list, just reply to this thread. If more than one person offers, I''ll use a random number generator online to pick the list keeper. Thanks ladies!
9.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Re: New BIW list keeper starting after next weekend, 7/10/10

Any takers????????? Once I'm married, I will no longer update the list, so it no one takes over, it will sit unupdated.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock

I had posted a BUMP a couple of days ago, but it must have gotten lost in the update of the forum. I hope you find someone soon! Thank you for being such a wonderful list keeper PP! I hope you have a fabulous wedding day!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock

I'm not a BIW yet, but I would hate to see this disappear.

If it wouldn't be horribly bad luck for a LIW (who is well on her way to engagement) to take over, I'm happy to do it.

What do you ladies think? Bad juju? Or positive mojo?

If you are up to the task, I don't see a problem in it.

Think of it as helping out the forum, not as being a LIW :?:

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock

sillyberry said:

If it wouldn't be horribly bad luck for a LIW (who is well on her way to engagement) to take over, I'm happy to do it.

i was going to nominate SWEETPEAANDBABYCORN but if sillyberry's volunteered & not BIW are stepping up; i'm ok w/her taking over!

i think we have a lot of BIWs that are about to be married in the next few months, then some who aren't so active that are getting married further in the future.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock

ilovesparkles said:
I had posted a BUMP a couple of days ago, but it must have gotten lost in the update of the forum. I hope you find someone soon! Thank you for being such a wonderful list keeper PP! I hope you have a fabulous wedding day!

Thank you!!! :bigsmile:

princessplease

Ideal_Rock

sillyberry said:

I think it'd be a great idea!!!!!! I'll make the final update this weekend, and after that, sillyberry will take over!!
SB, when you make the original post, just notify the mods and they'll sticky the post! Thanks for offering, as I would hate to see the list disappear!!!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock

Thank you Sillyberry! I think it should be a good omen for you and your BF!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results