shape
carat
color
clarity

New Baby Boy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Class n Sass

Shiny_Rock
One of my good friends just gave birth about 30 minutes ago to her first baby. I''m so excited. I can''t wait to get off from work and go shopping for her. What are some really nice, meaningful, thoughtful, out of the ordinary gifts for a baby boy. I am thinking of checking out the baby section of Fortunoff. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
EVERYONE is going to get him clothes/blankets. Why don''t you get her something special?

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/18/2007 3:38:47 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
EVERYONE is going to get him clothes/blankets. Why don''t you get her something special?
Tacori, your little girl is so darn cute I don''t know how you stand it. Everytime I see your avatar it makes me smile.
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2007 7:29:32 PM
Author: nebe
Date: 12/18/2007 3:38:47 PM

Author: Tacori E-ring

Tacori, your little girl is so darn cute I don''t know how you stand it. Everytime I see your avatar it makes me smile.
36.gif

Awww...thanks Nebe. Every time I see her she makes me smile too...luckily even when she is screaming she is still cute.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results