shape
carat
color
clarity

New 5.63 RB E VS2 show and tell

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
Purchased this 5.63 E VS2 with help from you lovely folks several weeks ago, after trying out a cushion that just wasn't lively enough for me. Purchased from Dream Stone. They were easy to work with initially, took additional photos, brought in multiple stones to compare in person, gave great insights that you just can't see on paper. They called me a few times to chat, texted me videos, etc. Great personalized service for an "internet vendor". I had them set it in a six prong trellis temp setting that ended up being a total mess but they fixed it and I finally have a ring on hand.

I'm very pleased with the stone and size. I think the size is large but not crazy. The sparkle is great in many lights and I'm pleased with the visual symmetry. I want to find another setting soon but I wanted to wear the stone for a few weeks to "feel" what I'd want-- a 3 stone, halo, solitaire, etc. What would you envision for the stone, given the proportion to my hand? I want something vintage feeling, no halo unless very delicate. Low setting, maybe an 8 prong? Crown feeling? Maybe even a fishtail kind of setting? Ideas welcomed!! (as an aside, are we allowed to post about LGD in the other forums to figure out a setting or is that frowned upon?)

IMG_3145.jpeg IMG_3160.jpeg

And a video!

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
Erika Winters, Margot setting would be to die for! Her style is very vintage delicate and the Margot has 8 dainty claw prongs. This setting is my dream ring :)

I feel like at this size a solitaire is best! It’s a stunning stone btw!!

I have a soft spot for 8 prong solitaires, preferably with a tulip basket or a trellis basket.

If you want a halo, perhaps a really, really delicate halo (like VC Emilya), or you could do a solitaire on a pave band as well.

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful and a great size on you! I think the 8 prong options shared above would look great with that stone!

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I love the Erika Winters Margo setting. Your ring is stunning. Wear it in good health!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is lovely! I love the setting @lovedogs posted.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel like at this size a solitaire is best! It’s a stunning stone btw!!

I have a soft spot for 8 prong solitaires, preferably with a tulip basket or a trellis basket.

If you want a halo, perhaps a really, really delicate halo (like VC Emilya), or you could do a solitaire on a pave band as well.

+1 to all of these suggestions and congrats!
I think a 3 stone could become uncomfortable for daily wear but a few people on here have created wraps that can turn a solitaire into a three stone temporarily

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results