shape
carat
color
clarity

New 1.76 ct Whiteflash shared prong eternity is here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luthergirl

Rough_Rock
The band looks perfect with your e-ring, but I do see the crooked prongs, I would definitely want that fixed!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Wowzers!!!

What a beauty!
2.gif

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Vespergirl your ring is beautiful and it looks gorgeous with your solitaire (has to be one of my favourites). I agree with everyone else, once you have it resized with one less diamond it should be perfect just as you want. It is very annoying to have this happen you won''t want to part with it!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 5:08:15 PM
Author: beach
Date: 4/22/2009 5:00:20 PM

Author: vespergirl

Here''s a pic from the flip side - prongs look bent between the 12 - 2 o clock position. Is this normal for an eternity ring?
Not normal and you are not being too picky. Quality control should have caught the prong issue.

Beautiful! And I agree with Beach

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
What a beauty! I agree with the bent prongs though, and the sizing obviously. Hopefully the new one won''t take long!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful, I''m sorry to have to part with it. I don''t have an eternity but I would definitely want to get those prongs checked. I''m curious to know how confortable it is once it''s sized
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Once it is sized and repaired, that will look wonderful...and I love the two other bands you have shown...are your rose gold bands posted somewhere as well?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think you''re too picky, and I''m glad to hear that they are going to fix it for you! Once that stone is removed and the prongs lowered, I think it will be perfect!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry the hear about the sizing issue and the prongs (they would bother me also). Hope you get the new one made quickly so you can enjoy it. It`s a beautiful style and the size of the diamonds are perfect!
30.gif

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette
1.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2009 8:11:28 AM
Author: reader
Once it is sized and repaired, that will look wonderful...and I love the two other bands you have shown...are your rose gold bands posted somewhere as well?
Hi Reader, here''s a pic of the asscher band stacked with the RG bands. I really love this look too - it reminds me of a Simon G band.

tripstack1.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I love it, Vesper!!! I agree though, send it back and have the prongs fixed. Also the removal of the extra stone should definitely make it sit lower. Looks GORGEOUS with your e-ring!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 4:53:59 PM
Author: vespergirl
Finally, here is a shot of my wedding band which I will move to my right hand, and wear with this micropave WG ring. I really like this look. I also have two rose gold micropave rings that are the same as the one shown here - sometimes I can wear the asscher band with one RG band on each side.

vespergirl - love your new ring - but....

your asscher and micro pave combo is GORGEOUS!

just beautiful :)

would love to see the asscher with the rose gold on either side if you felt so inclined....

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hope you get it back soon! I think you are doing the right thing by getting it fixed.

cushion612

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning! I love the combination of the solitaire on a plain band, matched with a band full of pretty diamonds! I am trying to find a similar match for my ER---if you have more pics, please share! Cheers!

cushion612

Rough_Rock
OMG! That is the combination of stacks that I have been dying for! Just beautiful!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! So glad WF is going to fix it up to (near) perfection for you.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s going to look fantabulous once you get the little niggles ironed out!
Looks GREAT with your wicked solitaire!!!!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry about the inconvenience but it's a beautiful ring! Congrats!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Vesper do you mind updating us on what happened with your gorgeous ring?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Whiteflash & Facets ones always look taller to me than the Tiffany & Memoire ones. I hope they''re able to get it nice & snug for you. Width between fingers doesn''t sound fun/comfy.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I totally missed this when you posted it the first time. I''d like to have an update, too. I think it''s lovely and hope they were able to get the prongs and sizing issues resolved!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
UPDATE!

Hi guys! I''ve been meaning to post an update - I had the ring remade, and now it''s going to have 21 "8 pt" stones, 1.68 tcw, and it''s going to be set VERY low, like the Memoire. I was told that it would only be around 2.2 mm high, which is great. I think that it''s going to fit perfectly. I also had them size it down from a 5.25 to a 5, which is what I usually wear.

Unfortunately, it seems to be taking a really long time to get the new ring, but that''s OK, because I''d rather have it back perfect, even if it takes a month, than get it back quickly and not have it be just right.

I just got an email from Vera at WF last night letting me know that I should receive the new ring on Tuesday, June 9, and I can''t wait. I''m trying to post pics of the CADs, but I''ve having problems posting pics from our new computer.

I''ll check in on this in about a week when I get the actual photos from WF, and post those instead.

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
I hope you''re happy with the finished result
1.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
vespergirl - it''s SO beautiful and perfect! I love how it sits so nice and low. WF did a fantastic job and I''m so glad you finally have the ring you''d envisioned!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sorry - posted to the old thread instead of the new one!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results