shape
carat
color
clarity

Nervous basket case

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
Well I took my Precious to the jeweler FINALLY yesterday to have the bent prong fixed and have it sized down. I have been stressing ever since. I'm hoping against hope that it will be done today so I don't have to worry about my baby all weekend. Sigh...
7.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Breath in, breath out. Repeat after me:

"It will be fine, everything will be fine...."

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
They should definitely have it done today unless they''re a super big store, shouldn''t they? When are you going to start calling to see if it''s ready?!!!
3.gif
Patience is a virtue which completely skipped me by...but that work doesn''t seem so involved that the ring shouldn''t be done today...unless the prong is messed up and the head needs replacing?

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys. No, it''s a small shop in a small town. The man has been in business over 20 years. They do most of their work right there, but he has his platinum shop at home so he was taking it there last night. The prong was only slightly bent so that''s not a big deal. The only thing that would hold them up is if they have a lot of repairs ahead of me. So, I hope I hope I hope I can be reunited with my ring today. Trying to breathe.
40.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
***fingers crossed***

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Toes crossed!!
3.gif

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
Thank You!!!!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results