shape
carat
color
clarity

Neiman Marcus-End of Season

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a bit of a handbag fanatic and I love to shop Neiman Marcus'' sales. They had a huge clearance event in June where handbags were going for almost 75% off their original marked price. They have a similar sale right now, everything is 35% off already reduced prices (the discount and final cost shows once you have the item in your cart). Lovely bags come and go, so you have to refresh often and grab something as soon as you see it (I''m actually wasting precious moments, typing this. Who knows what I could have missed?
2.gif
)

I wanted to post it, as I suspect many of you suffer from this addiction as well!!

Neiman Marcus Handbag Sale

Happy shopping, do post if you get a particularly good deal
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I almost never find what I want and find it so tough to buy a bag on line without seeing it and holding it and filling it with my stuff, but their sales can be amazing.

I just bought a gorgeous Valentino bag, two Chanels and that Python Coach so I think I am done for a while!!!!

Thanks for posting, I just wish I was home so I could check it all out!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/5/2008 10:07:07 PM
Author: diamondfan
I almost never find what I want and find it so tough to buy a bag on line without seeing it and holding it and filling it with my stuff, but their sales can be amazing.

I just bought a gorgeous Valentino bag, two Chanels and that Python Coach so I think I am done for a while!!!!

*swoon* two Chanels? I''m so jealous!
I just missed this Chloe Paddington Capsule, originally @ $840, its $409 on sale!
Keeping my fingers crossed that something else pops up
18.gif

Attachments

• ChloeCapsule.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 158

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Good catch!

Things seemed to be pretty much "done" by the time I hit Beverly Hills in late July...nuthin for me!!!! (still looking for the ultimate SMALL black clutch, thin.....)

cheers--Sharon

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the Chloe bags.

Yes, two, and a third is on hold til I get back, it is gorgeous and from the Runway so they only had a small number purchased for Saks. It has pearls and chains on it, soft lamb in the classic shape. I got it to wear to Fri night dinner for my son''s bar mitzvah and I think it is classic enough for the long term. The other two are more basic, one is a hobo with a bakelite chain and CC''s in patent, and the other is a sort of fold over one, with metal on the ends and it is very soft lamb. I typically get the caviar for durability but they can be heavy in the larger sizes and I do tend to dump a lot.

I find it helps to have a sales person you use and then when these sales come up they can put stuff away and call you. Otherwise things get quite picked over.

Carbonlove

Rough_Rock

Any pics? I would love to ogle!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/13/2008 3:22:31 AM
Author: Carbonlove

Any pics? I would love to ogle!

OOH, ditto that DF. As a matter of fact, next time you prepare for a jewelry photoshoot, why not bring out the handbags as well? We would L
30.gif
VE to see those. Would it be sacrilege for me to say that I may love handbags more than bling?!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I thought you weren''t allowed to post about a specific store having a sale? I was chided once for it. Did I misunderstand why?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results