shape
carat
color
clarity

Neil Lane

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Okay, so my new really good friend at Penn (who lives next to me and is in the same program) is cousins with Neil Lane. I just found out and we have been talking for the past few months...It started withthe telling of my secret that I "LOVE jewelry"... and the rest is history. I think she may wonder if I am crazy...b/c I was so EXCITED to find this out....

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2006 11:04:31 AM
Author:UCLABelle
I think she may wonder if I am crazy...b/c I was so EXCITED to find this out....
....well, if she does, tell her you''re not the only one!!!

I think I''d be more excited about knowing someone related to Neil Lane than knowing someone related to one of his famous clients! LOL..

(Ask her to ask him if he''s EVER going to get his website going..)

widget

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I did tell her about the website...I think I have been waiting for it to work for about a year, or more...I hate the "Coming Soon"...She is a really nice girl, so I thinking of having her come on a trip back to Cali with me...perhaps a behind the scenes tour with her and NEIL LANE!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s pretty cool. Next time I''m in CA I''d love to see his store.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2006 11:21:12 AM
Author: UCLABelle
I did tell her about the website...I think I have been waiting for it to work for about a year, or more...I hate the ''Coming Soon''...She is a really nice girl, so I thinking of having her come on a trip back to Cali with me...perhaps a behind the scenes tour with her and NEIL LANE!

~~I thought I was the only one who is annoyed with the fact that it has said "Coming Soon" for the past two years!! I love his pieces though...he''s very talented!!

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/15/2006 11:27:26 AM
Author: Kaleigh
That''s pretty cool. Next time I''m in CA I''d love to see his store.
Oh boy, are you going to be surprised....
Its not a proper store..., Neil actually conducts his business from a "jewelry booth"...

I guess he is a strong believer of "why make changes ot things that do well".

But he does own one of the most exquisite Antique Jewelry collections in the world today.

mia15

Shiny_Rock
Lucky you!

I love the booth set-up. The jewelry is so stunning and they couldn''t be any nicer there. As for the website, I''ve given up looking to see when it''ll be up. Luckily the store is dangerously nearby...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results