shape
carat
color
clarity

Need your prayers please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock

Hi all...I don't post much but I wanted to post and ask you all for your prayers. My brother-in-law, Billy, was killed in a truck/train collision on Saturday afternoon along with 2 of his friends. The family is devestated, as are all of his friends. We lost a very sweet young man who was just beginning to live his live. We're all still in shock and are trying to deal with understanding exactly what happened, making funeral arrangements, etc., as well as trying to cope with our grief and sorrow. I'm asking for your prayers to give us strength and God's peace.

I also want to post a link to a news station that has taken the time to air what had truly happened. If you click on the 'video' link, my husband also speaks about his brother. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. I know God can work through even perfect strangers...and we need all of the support we can get at this trying time. This is the hardest thing I, personally, have ever had to go through...and it is only worse for my husband, his sister, his grandmother, and his parents. Those that loved Billy deeply and have so many memories with him. He will truly be missed by so many.

Love,
Rachel

Link: http://www.wkbw.com/news/local/64050107.html

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Oh goodness...I''m sending tons of prayers your way. That is so sad, and I''m so very sorry for your loss.
7.gif

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
I am so very sorry for your family''s loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Emeraldfan

Shiny_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss. What a tragic accident. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rachel, I have no words.....But please know you will all be in my thoughts and prayers, I am so sorry for your loss.....
emrose.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a tragic loss. I''m so sorry...

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
7.gif
I am so sorry I don''t know what to say my heart and prayers go out to you all
7.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rachel, I am so terribly sorry for your family''s loss. You will all be in my prayers, Billy most of all.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry, my thoughts are with you and your family

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
News- I am so so sorry for your loss. Please know you are in my thoughts.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rachel - My deepest condolences to you, your husband and his family. I''ll be keeping you in my thoughts and
hoping that you find a way to cope with this sudden loss.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Rachel; I am so sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my prayers that God will give you His perfect peace. In the midst of deep suffering His
presence brings that peace that passes understanding. I know that He will sustain you, hold you up and give you strength.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so very, very sorry, and will be keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Lots of prayers and big hugs.

Antique Chic

Shiny_Rock
Rachel,
Oh, I''m so sorry for your tragic loss. Sending lots of support your way...

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Tragic...

So very sorry to hear this Rachel. My thoughts are with you and your family.
15.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
This is so sad... I''m so so sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for your family''s loss. More prayers outgoing.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I am so, so sorry for your family''s tragic loss, Rachel. I will be praying for all of you, and I hope you can find some peace soon.
emrose.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh no, I am sooo sorry for your loss
39.gif
prayers your way.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I am very sorry for your loss Rachel. My thoughts are with you and your family.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry! My thoughts and prayers to you and your family, and the families of the 2 friends as well.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I just saw your post Rachel.

I am very sorry for your loss and for the loss of the families of the other victims of this crash. This indeed is a terrible tragedy.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with your and your brother-in-law''s family.

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock

Thank you so much, everyone, for your sentiments and your support. It truly has helped to get me through this trying time. You are all such lovely, warm, caring people and I''m so thankful for you. :) *Big hugs to each and every one of you*

Rachel

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Rachel, I am so sorry about your BIL Billy, how tragic. Praying for strength and peace during this time; lean on each other. huge hugs.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
What a tragedy. I''m so sorry for your loss. My thoughts go out to you and your family.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I am very sorry for you and your family Rachel.
My support and thoughts are with you all at this time and my hopes that you can find some peace in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results