shape
carat
color
clarity

Need your help! Broken engagement, want to buy a "self love" ring!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mizzbutterfly gorgeous ring. :love: The color is delicious and happy and the ring is beautiful.

@autumngems thank you for your kindness and generosity. In a world that is sometimes cold and harsh you're a breath of fresh air.

@mizzbutterfly may this just be the beginning of many good things to happen. Wishing you joy and peace and love and contentment. Much warmth and love and happiness surrounds this ring. A new beginning.

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 4.36.47 AM.png

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, this thread and that ring are such a beautiful reminder that even if you feel alone in the world, you are not. Even perfect strangers can be there for you <3

I love this so much! And the ring is beautiful. Best wishes.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s lovely! So are the people who contributed to it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, beautiful story! I wish you all the best and hope that the ring and the sentiments expressed here to you will help guide you as you move on with your life. I am sure much happiness awaits you ahead!

mizzbutterfly

Rough_Rock
As you all know @autumngems and another PS-er (that as autumngems noted, I will keep anonymous) have gifted me the most beautiful ring.
I have no words to describe the amount of love I feel. This ring means so much to me! Not only is it my "self love" ring, but it also represents two beautiful souls who gave me love, support, and hope when I needed it the most.
I will forever and always be grateful to these incredible people. You will always be part of my journey. Thank you! They also sent me two amazing cards along with the ring that are in the photos.
<3

Lastly- I feel so guilty for having taken so long to post about the ring. I am currently really struggling with depression, which is preventing me from doing ... just about anything. It is in no way a reflection of lack of appreciation, merely a symptom of being so broken down.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As you all know @autumngems and another PS-er (that as autumngems noted, I will keep anonymous) have gifted me the most beautiful ring.
I have no words to describe the amount of love I feel. This ring means so much to me! Not only is it my "self love" ring, but it also represents two beautiful souls who gave me love, support, and hope when I needed it the most.
I will forever and always be grateful to these incredible people. You will always be part of my journey. Thank you! They also sent me two amazing cards along with the ring that are in the photos.
<3

Lastly- I feel so guilty for having taken so long to post about the ring. I am currently really struggling with depression, which is preventing me from doing ... just about anything. It is in no way a reflection of lack of appreciation, merely a symptom of being so broken down.

Take each day gently and one at a time.
it gets better slowly.
Sending hugs.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
<3

Several of my family members suffer depression, take it one day at a time. Get up, get dressed, never give up. My mantra.

It does get better.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
<3

@mizzbutterfly your ring is beautiful, wear it in Good Health and Happiness XO
1604727832485.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results