shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Vehicle Recommendations

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband and I had planned to buy a newer (pre-owned) SUV in Oct, but last week, he found a pre-owned vehicle that fit his requirements and purchased it. It's the same manufacturer that he had been researching but a different model. We test drove the other model and neither of us liked the way it handled but the one he bought is wonderful...I drove it yesterday and admit that it feels smooth as butter and am happy with the results, but I'm would prefer to buy a different manufacturer b/c it's a used luxury and he paid extra for perks that I don't really care about.

What I'm looking for is a vehicle that will comfortably seat four guys (my Dh, two teenagers who are growing taller by the day, plus at least one friend), but isn't a BIG SUV.

I need: AWD, room for 3-5 guys who will eventually be 6' tall, and isn't in the luxury class that throws me from paying $ to paying $$$. I also don't want to get a mini-van because it's an absolute that I have AWD...and I don't want a big SUV that is like driving a bus.

Any ladies around 5' 4" who have a great mid-sized SUV with good viability that you can recommend? Plus, not a lot of bulky car parts that impede visability. My current vehicle is perfect...AWD and good windows, but when four middle schoolers are in, they are cramped and I want something I can drive for at least five years as they grow....

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I drive a 2011 Dodge Durango and I love it. It is AWD, it gets about 25 mpg on the highway, it has a third row that does fold down in case you have extra people. I live in Illinois so it drives great in the snow and I feel safe in it.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm on my third Volvo XC90. I love them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results