shape
carat
color
clarity

Need the help of a shoe expert i.e. Freke!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Hi There

I know you love looking at shoes and I am struggling to find anything I like so I wondered if you would be kind enough to point me in the right direction????

Criteria

High - at least 3 possibly 4 inches my F1 is 11 inches taller than I am

Colour - Gold

Full toe not peep toe

Must be able to order in the UK

Thanks so much in advance, I am really grateful

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you know anyone in the US who could receive a package for you and then ship it out to you?

I''m not familiar with any UK/International shoe sites, and the ones that I use most often don''t ship outside the US. (Zappos, Endless, Piperlime)

What is your budget? And shoe size?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have used www.yoox.com successfully, maybe that might be an option for you, as no problem shipping to the UK.

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/15/2008 2:40:12 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Do you know anyone in the US who could receive a package for you and then ship it out to you?

I''m not familiar with any UK/International shoe sites, and the ones that I use most often don''t ship outside the US. (Zappos, Endless, Piperlime)

What is your budget? And shoe size?
Sadly I don''t know anyone in the US. A friend is travelling to the US later in the year and could potentially have something delivered over there and bring it back?

Budget wise I would like to stay £200 or under and my shoe size is a UK 5

Thanks so much

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
wow thanks Freke - you are a true professional when it comes to finding amazing shoes. I would wear any of those but my two favourites ar the same as yours. Thank you so much they are just fabulous

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome! I''m glad you liked them! And thanks for giving me the opportunity to go international!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results