shape
carat
color
clarity

need support please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
yesterday they told use that the hospital that he was at was no longer able to do anything for Ms dad so they had to move him to another hopsital and into the hospice unit. the doctors there told us that they would keep him on the respirator until the whole family arried at the hospital. once everyone arried they had taken him off the respirtator and put him on an oxygen mask. the doctors then told us that he would likely only have a few hours maybe a day until he would pass. we as a family never left his side last night and then around 11pm he became concious and began to say his last words to all of us. he went through all his children giving each of them each encouraging words and telling them he loves them. at one point one of Ms oldest brothers were like "Dad M and Emi (thats what they call me) are getting married, Dad do you have anything to say to them" Ms dad told us that he wants us to start our marriage with peace, patience, love, and faith to always stand by each others side. This meant the world to me and to M. but nothing was more emotional than when he was talking to Ms mom, he was telling her that she was an amazing wife, and a mother that has a golden heart, who always put him and her children first and although times are tough now that she should not worry becasue she is appreciated and loved and that she will be rewarded for all that she has done.

he was pretty stable all day and M just got to the hospital about 20 minutes ago, Im still babysitting right now and cant leave, but once the family gets home, i am rushing to the hospital. M says that the doctors told them that the water that was in his lungs has gradually moved up to his throat and that he wont be with us for more than a few hours, the family is preparing themselves for what ever may happen.

we are all trying to be strong for each other right now and trying to be by his side and make him as comfortable as we can...

thanks everyone for all your prayers, thoughts and support, it really meant alot

ill keep you all updated

<3 emilina

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bless your heart. I am so sorry, sweetie. I''ll pray for your FFIL and the whole family right now.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Em, reading your last post just brought tears to my eyes. I''m glad he got a chance to say his goodbyes to his wife and children. I hope that you get a chance to see him once more before he passes. My thoughts are with you and your FI''s family.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Em, I''m so sorry for you, your FI, and the whole family. How beautiful of him to support your upcoming marriage like that, and to say such sweet things about his wife. Family is so important always, and especially during the difficult times like this. I''m glad that you''ve been able to spend time with him, and I hope you''re able to spend more. My thoughts are with you all.

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
My prayers are with you and your family, Emilina. ::HUGS::

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Emilina,

I just got back from my future father-in-law''s funeral. He died this past Tuesday quite unexpectedly at the age of 55. We are in Texas and flew up to Rochester, NY for the funeral 2 days ago.

I feel so bad for you and your fiance in this tough time, especially right before your wedding.

I can (hopefully) offer you a positive thought...when my fiance found out the news, he was crushed. His dad lives far away, but he spoke with him at least 3 times a week on the phone and we visited at least once a year. All you need to do and CAN do is be there for your fiance. It brought my fiance and I miles closer together and really strengthened our relationship while he was going through this. I held his hand during the funeral, gave him Kleenexes, etc. I tried to make him laugh and remember the good times with his father. And for some reason it made me fall in love all over again with him. I can''t explain it. As people were walking through the "receiving" line at the funeral, his fathers'' friends told me what a great guy my fiance is, and I was just so proud. They knew him when he was a little boy and it made me get to know him so much better.

Try to comfort your fiance as best as you can. You might not be able to say much to him, but just being there for him will help him out. Trust me...your fiance is the LAST person you want to see sad. There''s not much you can do or say, but you will see what I mean when/if the time comes for when his father passes on.

My condolences to you and your future family.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for you, your fiance, and the whole family. My heart goes out to you.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I am so sorry to hear this...
emrose.gif
Please know you''re all in my thoughts and prayers.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m really sorry to hear about the turn emilina. I hope that you and M are doing ok.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big hugs and lots of support your way Emilina. I''m so sorry.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry emilina - hugs, thoughts, and prayers for you, your FI, and his friends and family at this difficult time.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
hi everyone

after a long hard week with the family M''s dad passed away this evening. I just wanted to take a sec and thank you all for your prayers and support and hope you can continue them specially right now.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so so sorry to hear that emilina. My condolences.

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
Em,
I am so terribly sorry to hear of your FI's father's passing. Please know that we're here for you, offering what encouragement and support words can convey. Your FI and his family are blessed to have you there with them through this difficult time. Hugs and prayers for you and all.

ETA: Lanie, my condolences to you as well. What wonderful insights you have shared during what still must be a time of mourning. Perhaps the greatest source of healing from loss is love.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry to hear this sad sad news - my thoughts will be with you and your families right now.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear that. Sending lots of prayers.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear your news.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Emilina
I''m so sorry you''re going through this. My thoughts are with you!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to send more prayers and support to you, your FI, and FI''s family..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results