shape
carat
color
clarity

need suggestion please

haagendazs0823

Rough_Rock
I am a newbie in this forum. I know there are a lot experts here so would like to know your suggestion.

I would like to purchase a pair of diamond stud. My budget is USD 6000, each side contains at least 1.01 ct, ideal or excellent cut, not enhanced.

Today I got quotation from ebay seller Amorediamonds as follows:

1.00 cts H color SI2 Clarity round brilliant diamond with Very good Cut grade, very goos polish, very good symmetry, No fluorescence. 63.7% depth, 57% table. 6.29 x 6.32 x 4.02 mm

1.01 cts H color SI2 clarity round brilliant diamond with very good cut grade, very good polish, very good symmetry, faint fluorescence. 63.5% depth, 58% table. 6.21 x 6.25 x 3.98 mm.

How do you think? Should I buy this pair?

Thanks.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Crappy cut.

The large depth means the stone face up the same dimension as a 0.9c stone, so why buy a 1 carat stone then? Light performance probably going to be crappy too.

Also which lab grades these stones?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are not giving us enough information inorder to evalute the stones. They do look like they are on the deeper side though
which will make them face up smaller than a well cut 1 carat stone. I would never buy any diamonds without that have not been
graded without seeing them first. Make sure that vendor has a really good return policy.

Edit - basically what stone-cold said. I would call a trusted vendor (like ID Jewelry) and see what they can do for you. They
have been doing a lot of eternity bands for PSers lately with ungraded stones and people have been very pleased.

http://idjewelryonline.com/index.php

haagendazs0823

Rough_Rock
to stone-cold11-Thanks. It helps.
to tyty333-Just check ID jewelry website, they have much better 30 days return policy (compare to amorediamonds 7 days). I think I will do a lot research on ID jewelry. Thanks.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results