shape
carat
color
clarity

Need some PS dust for a pg friend

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Can I ask for some happy thoughts and prayers for a friend?

She''s 40, has been trying to get pg for years, has had 2 early losses and a tragic late 2nd trimester loss (due to severe IUGR, cause never determined), and is now 23 weeks pregnant after her second donor embryo FET worked. The baby is healthy and not suffering from IUGR and is growing well. It could not be more wanted by anyone.

Now she''s following in my footsteps with lots of tightenings over the last couple weeks, but her cervix isn''t long and made of steel as mine apparently was. Last week it had shortened to 2.5cm closed length beyond a significant funnel. That''s pretty borderline for her stage of pregnancy, and a happy outcome is not guaranteed. Half a week later (after nifedipine and couch arrest), it was apparently a little bit shorter still.

I''ll be praying that she makes it to 32 weeks, and that the possible preterm labour just gets the hell out of town. And of course that her cervix decides to lengthen rather than shorten. I just desperately want her to have a healthy baby at the end of this.

Since the PS dust and kind words made me feel so much better when I started having tightenings at 16 weeks after my own 4 years of infertility and 2 miscarriages and 2 IVF cycles, and here I am sitting at 40 weeks today (PS dust working as it often seems to?) waiting for labour to finally kick in, I''m reaching out into the PS universe to get some happy vibes going on her behalf. She and her baby need all the positive energy they can get.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust and prayers for your friend!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
DRK,
Sending your dear friend ***TONS**** OF ****DUST*******. I hope the preterm labor stops and that she carries this baby for many many more weeks.

It's got to be so scary for her , with all that she's been through.

She's very lucky to have your love and support going through this.

And good luck to you lady, you are going to go very soon!!! ( but will make my well wishes to you in the preggo thread.. )

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Sending tons of PS dust to your friend! I can''t imagine what she''s going through. It breaks my heart thinking about it. I really hope for a happy ending.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got so much dust from the sweet PSers for my preggo friend that I have plenty to spare. Dust, dust, dust!!!!

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys! TGal - I was thinking of your friend, and how miraculous it was that she made it so far when she''s so small, and ended up with 3 healthy babies. Amazing.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Sending tons of *dust* her way!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gosh it breaks my heart! My close family members have had similar trials to get their sons and it is so heartbreaking.

But I am sending dust and strength her way! Pretty soon she will be birthing her FULL TERM NINE POUND BABY and cursing the whole time!
9.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
***DUST****!!!!

lili

Ideal_Rock
lots of dust to your friend and her little one.

sugarpie honeybun

Shiny_Rock
*~*~DUST~*~*

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Lots of good thoughts and dust are headed her way!

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the dust and good wishes for her. She''s so sweet - even with all this going on, she posted on FB to ask if anything''s happening here (since I was due yesterday) and whether the contractions she sent my way had arrived. Glad she''s still able to keep a sense of humour even now.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Wishing you, your friend and the bubs, dust, luck. love and all that!

I am tearing up just thinking of this situation. I hope your wishes come true.

Love and luck in buckets coming your way.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Massive amounts of dust to you all from me and from Daisy!
1.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
***DUST*** ***DUST*** ***DUST*** ***DUST*** ***DUST***

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
sending tons of dust to your friend

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry that I am a bit late, but I''m sure you friend can still use the positive thoughts....

LOTS OF DUST......

I will keep her in my thoughts.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results