shape
carat
color
clarity

Need some ideas for photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Wedding is 7 weeks away (GAH!) and it''s pretty much planned. My photographer backed out the other day but I have a new one I''m meeting on Friday and I''m pretty sure I''ll hire him. Anyway, since we did not have engagement pictures taken we''re going to do the usual wedding photos but then do some that are more like engagement photos. I want them to be a little quirky and personal to us if possible. Here''s what I have so far, anything else you guys can think of?

Picture of him giving me a pumpkin (due to the proposal of course!)
Both of us fishing off the dock
Pics of us w/ Starbucks cups because our first "meeting" was there
Seated pic of us, my feet in his lap because I have an obssession with painting my toenails and he holds my feet when we watch TV. LOL

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Those are great and personal ideas for photos!!!

I don''t know you at all katomm so I don''t have any personal photo ideas to give you. Sorry!! Have fun!!! I just had my session and it was great
9.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Those all sound adorable! Just make sure he gets some candid shots of you guys just being you--those are always my fave.

And, of course...some close-ups of the bling for all us PSers
31.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
katomm, it sounds like you''ve already come up with a few great ideas. I''m sure you''ll see more things that will "inspire" you on the day of. Also, I''m sure the photographer will come armed with great ideas.

Congrats on the wedding being so close!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results