shape
carat
color
clarity

Need some help... Proposing in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JDL

Rough_Rock
My girlfriend and I are going down to Miami for a week in late June. I am planning on proposing while we are there. I have an email into the hotel we are staying at to see if they can arrange a candle lit dinner on the beach. Barring that, I am really open to suggestions. I am a couple thousand miles away and will have to plan everything over the phone. Does anything have any suggestions on a romantic (somewhat secluded) proposal ideas for Miami? We are staying at the Trump International in Miami.

Thanks,

Jim

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
i think what you have planned sounds perfect enough!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
What if you ordered dessert and the waiter brought a plate with the ring in its opened box instead of the dessert you order. This is on top of what you are already thinking of course. But it sounds beautiful and very romantic!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 4:01:06 PM
Author: ilovesparkles
What if you ordered dessert and the waiter brought a plate with the ring in its opened box instead of the dessert you order. This is on top of what you are already thinking of course. But it sounds beautiful and very romantic!

That''s a great idea, sparkles!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Whatever you choose wil be great and I''m sure your girlfriend will love it. One piece of advice, though, be sure to not hide the ring in food. First of all, no woman wants to see her engagement ring filled with food and and secondly, she may not see and accidentally eat it or ingest it ( yes it has happened.) A box on a covered plate without food would work though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results