shape
carat
color
clarity

Need some good thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot even imagine your worry and frustration at this point. Lots of hugs to you. I''ll be thinking of your dad and your family. Please keep us posted.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
*HUGS* Ally. You and your family are in my thoughts. I really hope you find out soon what is wrong with your dad so he can be treated. And and I''m sorry you had to deal with those #%*&@ nurses.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Hey ally... I''m sorry things don''t seem to be improving for your dad... I''m also sorry you''re feeling very alone in this. Don''t hesitate to call me if you feel like it. *big hugs*

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I was wondering if you had some news? I hope things are getting better. My thoughts are with you.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Hope everything is okay Ally.
Please keep us updated.

Scintillating...

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
KristyDarling, Snlee, Anchor, Scintillating,

Thanks so much for thinking of me. My dad has one more test on Monday. At this point, his blood count finally stabilized, and they have now changed his condition to stable. Although they haven''t located the source (or cause) of the bleeding, it appears to have stopped. At this point, that''s about as good as the news can get.

I''ve got an exam on friday, and with all the hectic developements, I haven''t had that much time to study, and I''m having a hard time concentratin, so I''m sorry if I haven''t updated sooner.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
We understand about you not updating right away... I''m glad to know things are now stable, I hope they will find the cause so they can help him.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Allly, I''m so sorry that this is happening to you and your family. I hope that they figure out what is going on on Monday. Let us know when you have a chance.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just read this. Sorry to hear that the first hospital was giving you the run around.

Glad that your Dad has stabalized!!! Hope he keeps getting better.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know how I missed this! Please keep us posted about your Dad, Ally. I''m thinking about you guys!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
allycat,
Just wondering how your dad made out on his tests yesterday...got any results yet? You are all in my prayers :}

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Sweetpea, Firegoddess, Stone Hunter, Wifey2b,

Thanks for all the thoughts. They''ve taken the test, but the results have not been given to us yet. I don''t know if the treating doctor has seen them yet or not...or it could be that they found nothing, and so haven''t had a chance to relay the news. It''s been an awfully hard week, so I think I''m too tired at this point to be impatient. no news is good news I guess.

Thanks ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results