color
clarity

Need some fashion advice please

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
StephanieLynn,

You're adorable!

I love the outfit you wore, and VRBeauty is absolutely correct that the best accessory is your beautiful smile!

The side ponytail is so lovely!

Your little sweater is so cute with your outfit!

When I first starting reading this thread just now, I didn't notice the June dates. When I realized that the wedding might have come and gone I thought 'Oh no! Please tell me she wore that great dress and those fun shoes!'.

Sometimes we like to get opinions from others, but keep in mind that there are seldom any 'right' or 'wrong' choices. Usually, we're just picking one of various options.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for your lovely compliments. I know fashioned can be subjective but I got a lot of great ideas from your posts.

Oh and the dress had pockets!! One of the other wedding guests was like, that's the best dress ever! Lol!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You look lovely Stephannielynn! So glad you went with the dress/shoes!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stephanie, you looked beautiful at your friend's wedding. The dress and shoes looked great on you. And I love the way you styled your hair. :love: :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the whole look, esp the hair. Those fun shoes really work with the dress chase the whole look is fun, youthful and fresh, yet still tasteful which is what you are. Glad you had an awesome time. And I do love dresses with pockets. I have a couple that have them and they're quite handy too.

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
You look great! :))

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for the kind words. So glad I found such a wonderful community here at PS :dance:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results