shape
carat
color
clarity

Need some dust

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mariewest

Shiny_Rock
I leave tomorrow for Florida with the boyfriend! We are going to Disney World for a couple days! It will be my first trip back in five years, and my boyfriend''s first trip to Disney World ever! I can''t wait to get out of the 20 degree weather here in NY and get down to 65 degree and sun. As much as I love Disney and it would be a perfect location for a proposal I truly don''t think a proposal will happen. I know it''s going to be difficult not to think of all the missed proposal opportunities. I''m just asking for some fun dust for our trip (and to keep my mind off of engagement.) I''ll let you know how it goes when I get back!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust!!

chocolatefudge

Shiny_Rock
Dust, dust dust!! I would LOVE to go to Disney World!! Have a brilliant time
1.gif

audball

Ideal_Rock
Dust for fun!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
You never know!

*****Diamond Dust!*****

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Heres a bit more for luck!

sparkle.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Dust for a really fun trip!

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
DUST!! My boyfriend and I are going to Orlando in a week. Have fun!!

mariewest

Shiny_Rock
So haven''t quite left yet. Were suppose to leave at 8:30am yet our flight got canceled due to weather on the east coast... gotta love winter. So we''re still at home until tomorrow when we can hopefully leave (at 5:30am!) and get to our Florida destination. We were lucky though that our Disney hotel arrangements were able to be pushed back a day (different hotel though, but I''m not complaining.) Our dinner reservation at Cinderella''s Table had to be canceled and the were booked so we had to get a dinner reservation else where, but oh well. I hope we are able to leave and arrive safely tomorrow without anymore drama. May need more dust.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
****DUST****

I hope no matter what happens, you are able to really enjoy yourselves... and of course if it DOES... come back w/ pics!
9.gif

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
wow. goood luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results