shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Sites With Pendant Settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

davidc

Rough_Rock
I was wondering if anyone knows of some sites whereby I can find pendant settings. I am looking for a diamond solitaire pendant setting either in white gold or platinum. Thanks.

-- David.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Stuller has one of the largest selections you'll run across. You could browse their site to see if there's anything you like, and then have your local jeweler order it for you. Most everyone has an account with Stuller.

The pendants are located at:

http://www.stuller.com/public/catalog2.aspx?categoryID=b4a75c9e-f7f9-482f-b790-7ad9e693b4a1

davidc

Rough_Rock
Richard, Thanks for the link to the Stuller site.

I have taken a look at their settings and two styles caught my eye. Both a semi-bezels. One has two hooks at the top for the chain to be locked on while the other one has allows the chain to be put through. I would like to have some opinions on which one is better. To me, it seems like to setting where the chain goes through it, the diamond will always stay in place (this is just my guess). Any opinions?

2931.jpg

davidc

Rough_Rock
The other semi bezel setting...

2940.jpg

davidc

Rough_Rock
Any other sites with pendant settings would also be welcomed...

-- David.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results