shape
carat
color
clarity

need serious gift buying help...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
i''m hoping that you all, with you infinite wisdom, will have some ideas for me. I''m helping my bf find a present for his sister - nothing big, just a little something in the $50ish range. She''s 31, a little immature, likes sparkly things and dresses a little young for her age... loves brand names, fast cars, men who aren''t great for her. get the general picture?? we could always fall back on a gift certificate to sephora or something, but it feels so impersonal... any brilliant ideas??

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
A self-help book? just kidding....

Does she live by herself? Could you get her something cute for her place? I am a big fan of "barware" as a gift for someone who is single. You could give her 4 matini glasses w/ some cute pink drink mixes- that sounds right up her alley.

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
dt, i like the way you think! a self-help book would be great - if only she read!! martini glasses are an option; i''ll have to ask my bf if she has any.

mtrb, she already has a down comforter. it''s a good thought, though. and i LOVE overstock! i''ve gotten such great deals there!

any other brainstorms are welcome... i was thinking about a coach ipod case, but then i realized she doesn''t have an ipod! details.

cara

Ideal_Rock
No to the self-help book for sparkly lover. This is not the time for making a point.

Could you spring for a ipod shuffle? Its $79, but fits in with the rest.

hmm... inspiration fails me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results