shape
carat
color
clarity

Need ring appraised ... helpppppp!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RamsInfiniti

Rough_Rock
All,

I need to get an engagement ring appraised. I am located in Huntsville, AL, but there is no pricescope appraiser in Alabama. There is one in Nashville (Susan Schwarz) and two in Atlanta. Has anybody used any of these?

Anybody know of anybody close to Huntsville/Birmingham?

James

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

RamsInfiniti

Rough_Rock
Mobile is a LONG way away, it's essentially Florida, a six hour drive from Huntsville ....

Atlanta is much closer for me, only 3 hours ...

Susan Schwartz would be ideal for me, but she has no information in her PS profile, and her website is broken ...

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2009 10:18:21 AM
Author: RamsInfiniti
Mobile is a LONG way away, it''s essentially Florida, a six hour drive from Huntsville ....

Atlanta is much closer for me, only 3 hours ...

Susan Schwartz would be ideal for me, but she has no information in her PS profile, and her website is broken ...

Give her a call? Her website is not broken for me, weird.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/20/2009 10:20:33 AM
Author: denverappraiser
The US Post office offers a marvelous service in registered mail that gives you secure access to any appraiser in the country.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA
Professional Appraisals in Denver
Ditto, that is a really good option! Very safe and insurance up to 25K I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results