shape
carat
color
clarity

Need PS magic hunting help please!

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Hello fellow BIW! I am on the hunt for a couple of art deco-looking bracelets - geometric, half inch-ish wide. I need two, non-matchy but complementary, to make a bold, yet understated statement. I've attached a picture of something I found on the internet, but it doesn't quite feel right - I like very much that it's squared off, but it doesn't look quite deco, and it isn't wide enough.

Also, if you could also help me with some small, preferably non-dangly earrings that will match? Oh yeah - and I was hoping that everything would be in the $30 [or hopefully less!] range...I hope I'm not being delusional here!
Thank you in advance!

014680.jpg

studs.jpg

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not sure what the pricescope rules are regarding this, but you might want to try emitations or White Aisle, they have very pretty bridal jewelry at lower prices. Emitations you have to search around a bit to find the cheaper pieces.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
i can't help you in your search but i hope you find something. i think you have an amazing idea for accessories. it will look so understated & classic.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
ts44 said:
I'm not sure what the pricescope rules are regarding this, but you might want to try emitations or White Aisle, they have very pretty bridal jewelry at lower prices. Emitations you have to search around a bit to find the cheaper pieces.

Ditto on White Aisle, they have gorgeous stuff. Also look at 1928 (the brand) and Something Silver. Macy's might even have something in that style!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results