shape
carat
color
clarity

Need proposal Idea (Cozumel mexico)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

up2myneck_08

Rough_Rock
My girlfriend and I are headed to Cozumel next month...She knows I am proposing but doesnt know how...the problem is...neither do I....all her friends are calling and asking how I''m gonna do it, I tell ''em I dont know but they dont believe me...they all think I have something up my sleeve...I was just going to do a simple proposal but now I think everyone including her is expecting something more...HELP!!!!!
33.gif

jfitzell

Rough_Rock
What would SHE like? Some people like something personal and intimate, even if it''s as simple hanging on to the ring waiting for the right moment to pop the question. Others like the "expectation" that comes with building up to a big proposal, or a public demonstration of your love.

Don''t worry about what her friends think... worry about what she''ll think and try and make it something that''s special for her.

gt6974a

Rough_Rock
Mine was similar, although a cruise, you do get anxious, just wait.....I kept mine hidden on a backpack until the right time. You just kind of feel it. I went with the let me get your picture route, pulled out a ring with the camera. Nervous as Hell, which I didn''t thing I''d be. As a man, it is moving, something my ''Macho'' ego didn''t realize. I teared up. Last time that happened was 5 years ago when a family member passed.

Make it work.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 12:18:03 AM
Author: jfitzell
What would SHE like? Some people like something personal and intimate, even if it's as simple hanging on to the ring waiting for the right moment to pop the question. Others like the 'expectation' that comes with building up to a big proposal, or a public demonstration of your love.

Don't worry about what her friends think... worry about what she'll think and try and make it something that's special for her.
Agreed! It's about the two of you as a couple, not some assignment to be graded by her friends. Do what suits the two of you.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results