shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Proposal Help.... Please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamonddude

Rough_Rock
All right, finally got my E-ring.
9.gif
It was great to learn so much about diamonds, but shesh, it seemed to take me forever!!!
22.gif

Anyway, I''m really getting annoyed with myself for what seems like waiting for the last minute for everything, but I guess I just didn''t allot myself enough time for all this.
nono.gif

Well, to cut to the chase, we''re leaving for Tahiti on Thursday which should be beautiful and romantic anyway, but I plan on popping the question.
appl.gif

I''m hoping the time is right soon after arrival though, nothing like walking around with a $12K E-ring safety pinned to your pocket for days....
6.gif

Not so sure what''s best though.
Under the moon on the beach....
wait for sunset on a nice day...
do it at dinner and make a scene...
naughty.gif
(my least fav. and I''m sure my GF''s least fav too)
see if the hotel can upgrade the room and decorate with flowers and candles...

Don''t know exactly what to do, but I''ve got a bad rap with the GF for being un-romantic
angryfire.gif
. Gee can''t you tell
21.gif

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Ooohhhh, I like that last option, especially in a tropical flower paradise like Tahiti! Even without the room upgrade, I think it would be great if they could get it done while you're out with her... and have a bottle of bubbly chilling on the side.

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
I like the daylight option best for the reason of letting her see how bright that piece of ice is that you got for her. Let your ideal girl see the fruit of your love in the ideal conditions.

JimDiamond

Shiny_Rock
A great diamond ring like the one you have will be so brilliant in sunlight! Even at near sunset. There is nothing like seeing the brilliance in the sunlight. I say you try to do it during the daytime, however I vote for not doing it in the hotel room. You're in a beautiful exotic local it seems a shame to propose indoors. However, the hotel room could be decorated for when you come back after. That would earn major romantic points I think.

diamonddude

Rough_Rock
ah, sounds good. Thanks!!! I never would have thought of any of this. Sunset proposal sounds great with candles, flowers and champagne when we get back to the room. Sweet.
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results