shape
carat
color
clarity

Need picso f layered hair with bangs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I've got an appointment to get my hair cut on Saturday with my trusty stylist of 5-years. I'm letting my hair grow out and I can't seem to find any pics of styles I like
7.gif

Right now my hair barley rest on my shoulders and it's VERY thick. It's currently in long (grown-out) layers.

Here is a head shot of me taken on 11/13. My hair has grown out about an inch since.

ETA: Sorry, I can't spell today
38.gif

CJJG195noe.jpg

metro

Brilliant_Rock
So I''m thinking of long layers with kinda fringe bangs. Here''s a pic of what I have in mind.

Not a great pic - so does anyone have any other pics of this sort of style?

cuthair129485729.jpg

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
It''s definitely a cute cut, but you might want to be careful with how many layers you get, since you said you have thin hair. The more layers you have, the thinner the ends look on the bottom layer. Other than that, it''s cute!
emotion-5.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
metro: your original cut is super cute!

i''m currently looking for descriptive pictures as well. nearly a year ago, a self-directed stylist chopped roughly 8 inches off my hair. right after i said i didn''t want anything drastic because i was getting married soon thereafter.
14.gif
a lot of length has grown back and i''m finally to the point where i''m brave enough to embrace a style...here''s one i like --

perfect%20blonde.jpg

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
How about something like this?

bangs.jpg

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, that''s a cute cut!

I also like this one.

2768_3235_Simpson-Jessica-07-2x.jpg

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Ahh, you''re too sweet SanDiegoLady
1.gif

You just made my day!

Oh, I ended up getting a trim and a little weight taken out of my hair, so it pretty much looks the same. DH couldn''t even tell I had it cut
20.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
metro: sorry my first attempt at posting was unsuccessful! but you had a great cut to start with, so it''s good to keep it. but i do hate it when no one notices a hair cut. it''s sort of like, i spent $$ for what?!!?

i''m still warming up to making my way back to the salon. after my hair cut fiasco, i found a great stylist. unfortuantely, he''s since left to go explore his other options and i''m still a bit scared of another horrendous cut.

here''s what i''ve been considering. i''m trying to put together pictures to decrease the chance of getting something terrible.

maybe this post will work.

Does anyone have any good suggestions for DC hair places?

Long Layers.jpg

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
as for color. i was born a natural blonde, but, especially over the past few years, it''s been darkening a lot. It lightens up in the summer, but in the winter to compensate, i get pretty light highlights. however, i''m not loving the way that they grow out. i''m thinking of trying to make the best of my natural color with by changing over to warmer highlights

something like this:

Winter Blonde.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results