shape
carat
color
clarity

need photoshop help again PLease!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/color-expert-flower-help.103511/

In the above thread I asked about what flowers my girls should carry.
Red and White Color Theme - i want simple, classy, elegant. but im clueless on this - LOL
July Wedding -- Huge White Tent outside with permanent dance floor, white tiny light go along permiter of tent, very pretty/elegant
Table linens will be ALL white, nakins, table cloths, chair covers, chair bows, etc.
Center pieces of Red Roses surrounded by some red rose petals on tables.
White tea light candles also surrounding centerpieces.
Cake, all white w/ some red rose accents - my dress - all white -
I am carrying RED roses -

and their dresses are red.

In the thread you will see that Girlie-Girl was kind enough to photoshop my girls red dresses with two options
1) them holding all white roses
2) them holding white roses with "some" red.

Can someone post their dress with them holding red roses with "some" white.?

Im not sure which look will look best!??!?! - I really appreciate any photoshopping and opinions you want to add - thank you! I dont know what will look best for them!
35.gif
thank you!

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
this is the best i can give you using what i already saw. i didn't have pics of red roses w/ some white, so i photoshopped. took a long time and doesn't look very good, i'm afraid, but at least you get the idea.

and the original
ilpc_mix.jpg

some white.jpg

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! i really appreciate the effort! hmmm, im thinking the white w/ a few red looks better....what do you all think?

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
I love the white with a few reds. It''ll look so pretty with the dresses!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results