shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Outfit Ideas Please for Bachelorette Party/Wedding Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
Hey ladies! I need some ideas for what to wear for my bachelorette party. It''s going to be in mid January so I''m thinking a sweater dress maybe. Anyone see any super cute ones? Also, for my destination wedding in Jamaica our wedding ceremony is at 10 am and we aren''t doing a reception that evening. Instead we are having like a cocktail hour thing and everyone is going to do their own thing after that. So my fiance'' and I are having a private dinner on the beach for the evening of our wedding. I want a sassy dress something hot but not skanky.. still classy. Ok ladies.... post away please!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
Dang....come on you know you wanna help me out!!!!!!!
35.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
There are so many cute places to look...but a budget would help narrow where to make suggetions from!!! I don''t want to suggest DVF when you''re looking for something from Gap, and vice versa!

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
LOL true, that would probably help, huh?

I''d like to keep each outfit less then $200 for sure.

The cheaper the better but I don''t want it to look cheap.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I think a sweater dress would be *uber* cute for your bacheolorette party. This one from Victoria''s Secret is really cute, and only $70. Pair it with a wide belt to empasize your waist, some opaque tights, and some slouchy boots, and you''ve got a cold-weather party girl look, probably easily under the $200 mark, especially if you can find some great boots at somewhere like DSW.

For your post-wedding beach dinner (which sounds AMAZING by the way...) I also saw this dress on VS, which is nice and form-fitting, and you can decide how to tie the top, so you can be as revealing or as covered as you like! Pair with a cute pair of jeweled sandals and voila! Perfect beach wedding dinner look...also under $200!

Thoughts?

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 5:34:52 PM
Author: vc10um
I think a sweater dress would be *uber* cute for your bacheolorette party. This one from Victoria''s Secret is really cute, and only $70. Pair it with a wide belt to empasize your waist, some opaque tights, and some slouchy boots, and you''ve got a cold-weather party girl look, probably easily under the $200 mark, especially if you can find some great boots at somewhere like DSW.

For your post-wedding beach dinner (which sounds AMAZING by the way...) I also saw this dress on VS, which is nice and form-fitting, and you can decide how to tie the top, so you can be as revealing or as covered as you like! Pair with a cute pair of jeweled sandals and voila! Perfect beach wedding dinner look...also under $200!

Thoughts?

Very cute!!! Thanks so much :0) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results