shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Opions Please

Would the misalignment bother you enough to return the bracelet?

• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good afternoon everyone! I ordered this black spinel panther bracelet and I love it except for the alignment of the head and the tail. There is not an option to reorder. What do you all think? Would the misalignment bother you enough that you would return it?

@Catmom, I love your critter collection, so I'm hoping you weigh in. 20220505_150145.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good afternoon everyone! I ordered this black spinel panther bracelet and I love it except for the alignment of the head and the tail. There is not an option to reorder. What do you all think? Would the misalignment bother you enough that you would return it?

@Catmom, I love your critter collection, so I'm hoping you weigh in. 20220505_150145.jpg

Aww thanks!! My initial reaction was woah, with my OCD that would really bother me but the more I look at it the more it grows on me. I think it's supposed to be that way and I bet it looks fabulous on your wrist. Can we have a wrist shot? I really like it. It's very cool looking!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww thanks!! My initial reaction was woah, with my OCD that would really bother me but the more I look at it the more it grows on me. I think it's supposed to be that way and I bet it looks fabulous on your wrist. Can we have a wrist shot? I really like it. It's very cool looking!

That was my initial thought as well. I really like when things are either very symmetrical or very asymmetrical. This feels kind of in between, so I'm having trouble deciding how I feel about it. The wrist pics were hard to take at a good angle, but hopefully you can get an idea of how it lays. image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 8

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OP you said you ordered it so I assume you saw a photo. How was it aligned in the photo. I think the way it is looks like it should, but I have no idea if that is what you expected. Do you have something to show what the example was that you saw when you ordered?

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OP you said you ordered it so I assume you saw a photo. How was it aligned in the photo. I think the way it is looks like it should, but I have no idea if that is what you expected. Do you have something to show what the example was that you saw when you ordered?

Thanks for your reply. I don't have images from the vendor I used, but I found these on Etsy and Ebay. They definitely look more symmetrical.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220505-182940_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505-182940_Chrome.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20220505-182448_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505-182448_Chrome.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 7

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't have images from the vendor I used, but I found these on Etsy and Ebay.

Well, those seem to be aligned so I guess it's all up to whether you like it as it is, or would rather something like the photos. What is it made of? Can you straighten it any, assuming that is what you prefer. Again, I like it being a bit misaligned, but if that isn't what I thought I was buying, I would think that I didn't get what I was expecting.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, those seem to be aligned so I guess it's all up to whether you like it as it is, or would rather something like the photos. What is it made of? Can you straighten it any, assuming that is what you prefer. Again, I like it being a bit misaligned, but if that isn't what I thought I was buying, I would think that I didn't get what I was expecting.

It's black spinel and chrome diopside set in rhodium plated sterling silver. The one side sits perfectly on a flat surface, so I think this one was just made this way. It's quite heavy, so not easily bendable. I could take it to a jeweler, but I'm not sure it would be worth it. It's slowly growing on me. I appreciate your response.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
I really like it, and I like it better misaligned.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results