shape
carat
color
clarity

need ladies opinions! should I postpone it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

samkongado

Rough_Rock
Ok, gotta do this fast as my gf is in the shower. I had planned on proposing tomorrow, see my other thread for info on that. Well to make a long story short, when my gf got home from work today I found out she was pretty upset because her co-worker did some mean stuff. She was crying and it's not the kind of thing she'll get over fast because it makes her feel like she wants to move back to the city we just moved from. Sooooo... I'm worried now that she'll be in a depressed mood tomorrow, and for such a festive thing like proposal, I'm worried that will dampen the happiness. Any ladies have a take on this? I won't be able to respond until tomorrow morning but I'll check the responses then. Thanks AGAIN for everything.

lilmaria

Shiny_Rock
DONT postpone it...she''d love the surprise you have planned - just think it''s one more day! hold on tight - don''t do it, wait for the way you have planned...:)

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
I say go ahead as planned! Hopefully she will be so happy she''ll forget all about what happened earlier this week!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I just went to look at your other thread and the ring is absolutely beautiful!!

My vote is to not postpone your plans.....especially since your proposal will reinforce that you two are in this together and that may give her strength to face her troubles at work.

Good luck!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I say go ahead as planned. No reason why you should postpone it. She''s going to love it. Really!!
2.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn''t postpone it either!!!!........even if she''s upset, she''ll forget all about it after your beatiful proposal!!!!

I say go for it!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I agree with everyone else! As soon as she realizes the proposal is coming, I promise you she will NOT be thinking about her coworkers!!!! Stick with the plan and be sure to come back and tell us the story (WITH HAND SHOTS!)
9.gif

jadove

Rough_Rock
Don''t postpone it! Propose and she will forget everything that has been happening at work. I love the ring you got her. Can''t wait to see some hand pics!!!!

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
I vote for going ahead and shifting her attention to the two of you ,give her reason to feel Fabulous!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DO! IT! DO! IT! DO! IT!

Trust me, the piddly thing with her coworker today will be the LAST thing on her mind tomorrow when you ask her to be your wife. Really. It''s a teensy speck in the grand scheme of things...now your proposal, on the other hand, will be a life-changing event and she''s going to be SO happy!

NOW GO! (and speaking selfishly, please take as many pics as you can along the way to share with us PSers....and of course, hand pics!!)

samkongado

Rough_Rock
Ok! I''m gonna do it! She was feeling a little better last night, so today it''s full steam ahead! Luckily the weather is cooperating today and the rain should stay away, I would hate to have her walking around in crappy weather.

Here we go!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I''m very excited for you guys!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Yay!! I can''t wait to hear about it!!
36.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results