shape
carat
color
clarity

Need ideas for reciprocal gift

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SixString

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies! I''ve been lurking a long time, but I''ve only recently started posting. It''s great to be a part of this community!

I have a feeling that a proposal will be coming in the next 6 months, and I''ve always promised FF that when we get engaged, I would give him an "engagement watch." It''ll be my way of calling dibs until he has a wedding ring, lol.

The only thing is, I can''t come up with a meaningful way to give it to him. I know he''ll put a lot of thought into the proposal, so I don''t want to just say, "Here you go!" and hand him the watch. I''ve thought about hiding all of the watches he has now, and when he frantically searches for one, I could present him with the new one. I thought about slipping it on his wrist when he''s asleep (he''s a heavy sleeper). I''ve even thought about putting the watch around our puppy''s neck (she''s very tiny) and taking her to his office and let her surprise him with the watch (not sure what his company''s policy is on dogs though, lol).

Any ideas/thoughts is greatly appreciated!!

32.gif
I hope FF doesn''t stumble on this thread, he reads PS occasionally, although I doubt he gets into the LIW thread!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
hiya and welcome!
36.gif

i think the ideas you posted are fantastic! my favorite is putting it around your puppy''s neck. that would be so sweet! i can just imagine your puppy running up to him with a big red bow and a watch. maybe you can talk to his boss ahead of time about the company''s policies?

katomm

Shiny_Rock
That''s very sweet!!! I had planned on doing the same for BF as a surprise wedding gift. I''m going to get him a Breitling, his favorite watch brand and he doesn''t have yet.

I had planned on maybe doing a little treasure hunt

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/16/2009 6:10:06 PM
Author: katomm
That''s very sweet!!! I had planned on doing the same for BF as a surprise wedding gift. I''m going to get him a Breitling, his favorite watch brand and he doesn''t have yet.

I had planned on maybe doing a little treasure hunt

oooo, Breitlings are nice! no wonder it''s his favorite!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results