shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Ideas Bahamas Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gt6974a

Rough_Rock
..have the ring, we''re heading to the Bahamas on a cruise next week from Port Canaveral, stopping in Freeport and Nassau, I''ve been to Nassau before but never a cruise (Carnival).

...any ideas on when and where to pop the question?

basisforaday

Rough_Rock

groovephi

Rough_Rock
went to nassau last summer.
i dont know how much time you have in nassau, but if you can, go to Atlantis. in the hotel on the bottom floor there is a museum as well as a restaurant. you are surrounded by a huge fish tank. this is the perfect place to get on one knee.
also, if you take the local tours, there is a flea market that is way up on this hill. it has holding cells, and canons on the top. you can see a large part of the island from this top view. that would be a nice place as well.

if it were me, id do it in the atlantis. check out the website and you will see what i am talkign about.

I went to Atlantis last year, the underground aquarium is great! Perhaps that wouldn''t be her style, but if it is, you can walk right out to the beach after you''re done walking through it. At night, it''s wonderful! I''m so excited for you!!! Sometimes it''s more that you proposed and not the "how"- other than it comes from the heart and they don''t know about it
3.gif
GOOD LUCK! And.. send a postcard!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results