shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help!!!

ac719

Shiny_Rock
Our wedding vow renewal is coming up and i need help deciding what color shoes to wear! Im attaching my inspiration board for reference.... would green shoes be too much with the green sash? or should i wear white sash with white shoes? please post opinions and pics! Thanks so much!!! our vow renewal is very earthy\nature theme :)

inspirations.jpg

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
I love colored shoes and think a green pair would be fantastic. If that is actually your dress, I see a gorgeous green peeptoe (dyed to match the sash precisely) totally complimenting the short dress look!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I'm with SB, I think green shoes would look super cute :)

ac719

Shiny_Rock
thats the dress!!! ill try and get actual pics of me in it once its hemmed! (Im only 5'1) so tea length looks weird on me; it hits right at my ankles lol
what about these?
Forgot to mention.........ceremony is in June 2011 and this is the dress pattern.... it has an all over lace pattern (excuse my PS sash :) )

jcrew_shoes.jpg

002.JPG

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I think those green JCrew peep toe slingbacks you posted are PERFECT!

I will be wearing purple satin shoes with my dress and an ivory sash for the ceremony (my bouquet will be purple and I want it to really POP against my dress), but I'll be changing to a purple sash for the reception...so I say GO FOR THE COLOUR!!!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your dress and think the jcrew shoes you posted will look great with the sash.

I'm definitely in favor of colored wedding shoes. I wore purple peep toe pumps with my dress.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
That combo is adorable!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
get those shoes!! love your dress...that lace is gorgeous :D

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I love the dress and the shoes! I don't, though, love matchy-matchy. What about a blue or gold sash to go with your other colors and then the green shoes?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results