shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help with Makers Mark/Stamp

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
So i have had my wedding band for a year and a half now and I still have no clue who made it. I went through my families jeweler for my ring and for a reason i cant remember now, they shipped it to a small manufacturer in PA. The only clue I have is the letters MBM stamped on the inside. Any one have any ideas?

I had my rings appraised by Martin Fuller way back when, and he commented he had seen many pieces from that company and knew them well, but I dont remember asking who the company was! I guess I was embarrassed i didnt know...
5.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Why don't you ask the jeweler from whom you bought the ring? I'm sure they would know.

tanalasta

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The other option is to give your appraiser a quick call.

If he recognised the mark then hopefully he''ll be able to remember it again... either from any private notes he may have made about your appraisal or even just the letters themselves.

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
lol here in kentucky makers mark is a big whiskey brand and I thought this thread was going to be about liquor choices
31.gif

Anyway I would call the fuller guy maybe he would know.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results