shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help with info on this pendant

JenniferKal

Rough_Rock
Would love to find out more info on this piece it looks hand made. And between the L&B it looks to be stamped with a angel.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a Native American style piece.
The stone is black onyx.
The stamp between the L and B is a thunderbird, a common Native motif.
So I did a little research.
It is for Les Baker, a silversmith and shop owner with a particular style. "OD" is a person who made the piece and worked for the shop. Turns out this shop is right here in my hometown! Small world!

Last edited:

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
The stone is black onyx.
It is for Les Baker, a silversmith and shop owner with a particular style. "OD" is a person who made the piece and worked for the shop. Turns out this shop is right here in my hometown! Small world!

You are just one hell of a woman!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are just one hell of a woman!

Haha, I keep telling you how much I love jewelry.......!!!
I found a Native American Silver Stamp Reference page which is how I found the maker.
The current location for this jewelry maker is 15 minutes from my house, it turns out!

JenniferKal

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your help. I'm in love with the pendant love it even more now knowing it was truly handmade.

Leigh_

Rough_Rock
The stone is black onyx.

That is so cool. I read the bio in the second link you posted for Les Baker, and the comments on the post. I was very moved to see so many comments from people talking about the connection they feel with their pieces, and how much they treasure them and have worn them for years.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results