shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help With Diamond Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DFITZ

Rough_Rock
Hello, brand new to this website. I have purchased two diamond engagement rings on-line and both have been a bust. Are there any websites out there that I can trust?

The second ring I got was from Salvatore and Co. has anyone heard of them? I though I could trust them.

Thanks for any info.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/23/2009 3:13:05 PM
Author:DFITZ
Hello, brand new to this website. I have purchased two diamond engagement rings on-line and both have been a bust. Are there any websites out there that I can trust?

The second ring I got was from Salvatore and Co. has anyone heard of them? I though I could trust them.

Thanks for any info.
Welcome!

Yes there are many PS vendors who have an excellent rep here and also work very hard to keep it.

Here is the vendors listing

I haven't heard of the vendor you mention, I am sorry you had a bad experience.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have personally bought diamonds from both Good Old Gold and WhiteFlash and would highly recommend both as having the highest quality stones at a competitive price. Good Old Gold is actually a family owned jewelry store and not just a recent internet company, so I really think they would be a safe choice for you considering your prior experience.

swl

Shiny_Rock
Hello!
35.gif

buying diamonds should be fun, I am sorry you had a bad experience
7.gif

I just purchased from Blue Nile not too long ago and their service and stone quality are both excellent. Their return policy is great and they are one of the most reputable online jewelers in US. hope that helps
25.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results