shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help tracking down unusual Buccellati earrings

odh2767

Rough_Rock
I am hoping someone in this community might be able to help me. Recently while I was travelling, my home was burglarized and my jewelry box was taken. In it were a pair of earrings that belonged to my deceased mother-- Buccellati,18k white gold bow design earrings with approximately 170 diamonds (this is the description Buccellati gave when I had them appraised for insurance purposes).

My problem is that the police need a picture of the earrings and I cannot find one anywhere online. I called Buccellati and they were no help.

Going through my mother's contacts I found a name and website (now defunct) in the 'notes' section of the Buccellati entry: Italian Sparklers and the name Roberto Cannone

I am desperate to find a photo of the earrings or track down any additional information about them.

Do you know these earrings?
Are you familiar with Italian Sparklers or Roberto Cannone?
Where might uncommon Buccellati pieces like this end up for sale?

I'd be grateful for any help or knowledge this community might be able to share. I found this forum after finding a thread about Italian Sparklers from a user named AGBF, though the thread is now closed and I am unsure of how to contact directly.

Thank you

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @odh2767 , I am of no help, regarding the buccellatis but I'll tag @AGBF for you, so she might see this faster. I'm sorry you were victim of this. I was burglarized end of December and I know how you feel.
Good luck!!
PS : quite disappointing of Buccellati too. Maybe contact their PR?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to the forum.

Please don't start duplicate threads in different sections of the forum - it makes it harder for you and harder for everyone coming later to keep track of what's been said.

I would suggest the thread in Rockytalk is a more appropriately located thread:

odh2767

Rough_Rock
Welcome to the forum.

Please don't start duplicate threads in different sections of the forum - it makes it harder for you and harder for everyone coming later to keep track of what's been said.

I would suggest the thread in Rockytalk is a more appropriately located thread:

Ok, thanks and sorry (I'm new here). Let's end this one here?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am glad you started the thread here. I would not have seen the one in Rocky Talky, as I rarely go there. I bought a pair of Buccellatti earrings from Roberto Cannone a number of years ago on the 'net. I brought them into my local Betteridge Jewelers and they were, indeed, true Buccellatis. I had never heard of Roberto Cannone before I made this purchase from him. I will now go to the thread in Rocy talk, but please do not remove this one. Hangout is an important

The earrings I have are not the ones you are looking for, but have you tried Betteridge?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found this old Pricescope thread I had started when I was looking for the vendor I mentioned above.

Italian Sparklers Thread...https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/italian-sparklers-does-anyone-know-this-vendor.126655/

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So sorry.

Search eBay, 1stdibs, realreal for like items. Sometimes you can find old Sotheby’s and Christie’s auction catalogues that are searchable. A lot of footwork, but you could find them assuming multiples were produced.

odh2767

Rough_Rock
I am glad you started the thread here. I would not have seen the one in Rocky Talky, as I rarely go there. I bought a pair of Buccellatti earrings from Roberto Cannone a number of years ago on the 'net. I brought them into my local Betteridge Jewelers and they were, indeed, true Buccellatis. I had never heard of Roberto Cannone before I made this purchase from him. I will now go to the thread in Rocy talk, but please do not remove this one. Hangout is an important

The earrings I have are not the ones you are looking for, but have you tried Betteridge?

@AGBF Betteridge is local for me too. Perhaps we live in the same region? If so, you surely know more about the local landscape for estate jewelry than I.
Is there a way for us to talk directly?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results