shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help. San Jose, CA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sil3ntbob

Rough_Rock
Hey guys,

Long time lurker here. My B-day is next weekend and I'm trying to think of a way to propose. I will have the ring real soon, but I was hoping to propose before May 17th. On May 17th, we'll be celebrating my b-day, so I was thinking that would be a perfect time to tell everyone that were engaged.

So I was looking for ideas on how to propose. We live in San Jose, CA and was thinking of taking her down to Monterey (we don't travel to much to SF). I think it would be a good time now, because she wouldn't think I would spring it now, and that if we go to a fancy restaurant, that it would just be for my b-day. My friend did a proposal at his Condo already, so not sure if I wanna propose at her condo (she lives by herself) But if it comes down to it I will.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Are there any Wineries near you that might do a private tour and set up dinner? A fancy dinner as you are thinking sounds perfect! Even at a nice restaurant that you both love!
I wouldn''t do it at the condo if your friend just did that. JMHO I''d end up thinking of their engagement every time I thought of mine lol.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results