shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help quickly...proposing this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bagh

Rough_Rock
Thanks to this wonderful site, I spent a long time searching for and finally buying a perfect ring. The problem was the long time part and I spent so much time searching for the ring that I got a little behind on planning the proposal.

We''re going away this weekend and here''s what I''ve got so far. She doesnt know where we are staying, so I''m going to tell her that its the affordable hotel in town. When we get there, I''m going to tell her that I have a massage scheduled for her at a local spa/resort/hotel that is much nicer than the hotel she thinks we''re staying in. When she''s done with the massage, they''ll give her a room key. She''ll use the room key to find that I''ve actually gotten us a room at the great resort instead.

She''ll use the room key to find the room. Upon opening the door, she''ll find a note and flowers on the bed and directions to find me. I''ll be situated in a romantic spot on the grounds of the resort and pop the question, followed by dinner.

Thoughts? Too convoluted? She LOVES massages (I know. Who doesn''t, right) so I thought that would be a nice way to start.

Everyone was so helpful with the ring, I''m hoping for as much with feedback on the proposal. Thanks!

OSU COWBOYS

Rough_Rock
Sounds great, go for it!

Gale

Shiny_Rock
I like this plan too. I don''t think it''s necessary to drive to the other hotel first, and then back to the resort. Just tell her you booked a massage at the resort and you''ll drop her off there before continuing on to the other hotel - you heard that the spa there was fabulous or something.

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Sounds perfect! No, it''s not too convoluted and she''ll love it! I like Gale''s idea about dropping her off at the spa first -- tell her to enjoy the massage while you "drop off the bags at the other hotel and unpack". It will also save you the expense of booking an extra room you won''t use (even if it''s affordable).

Good luck!

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds good. Make sure you keep it as simple as possible though. I''d worry about her getting lost, etc. Also, budget lots of time in case there''s delays for whatever reason.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
So, how did this go?

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
YES!!!!! We want to know!! Is a congratulations in order?????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results