shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help from my NC. folks...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thirston

Rough_Rock
My fiance and I won''t be taking a long honeymoon after out Dec. 2nd wedding this year. I have however planned on doing a little 2 night getaway in Asheville to see the Biltmore all decked out for X-Mas and to explore the mountains a little. Does anyone live there or has anyone been there that could possibly recommend some romantic B&B''s or a nice little hotel we could use for accomodations? The Biltmore rooms seem to be running $400-$900.00/night which is a little out of my league.

Also, to those of you who are familiar with Charlotte. I just moved up here and am trying to find some reputable jewelers who might be able to help fit a wedding band around this...

We''re trying to find a slender channel-set princess band with some stones across the top (not eternity). We''ll need it shaped to fit the round center and pears on the engagement ring. Something like this
AB27400100_200zoom.jpg
But I''m sure it''ll need to be custom. I''ll purchase one for the wedding and then purchase another as an anniversary gift down the road. I need a jeweler I can trust to leave the e-ring with for correct measure probably. Also, someone with nice stones as the e-ring has some nice F colored ones from Whiteflash. I suppose I could always send it back to Whiteflash and have them create something if there''s nobody local
1.gif

Any ideas?

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
First, congratulations on getting married. Your ring is beautiful!

My husband and I went to the Biltmore for the Christmas thing one year when we were still dating. It was gorgeous. Sorry I don''t have any B&B''s to recommend. We stayed at their inn. They had just built it when we went. Have you checked into their weekend package deals? That''s what we did. I don''t remember how much we paid. I know it included some meals too. If I am looking for a B&B, I just google B&B for the area but I understand you want a person to recommend something.

When we went for our weekend, one of the nights it was pouring rain. It was kind of a mess but I will never forget it.

I lived in Charlotte for a while too but I never bought any jewelry while I was there so I can''t help you there either....

Sorry I am pretty useless....sniff...
emwink.gif

Enjoy your honeymoon!

elsie

Shiny_Rock
We stayed here: Chalet Inn a few years ago. It''s about an hour away from Asheville, but right in the middle of the mountains. Tons to do (see waterfalls, ruby mines, white water rafting).

Have fun!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome to Charlotte! We bought my Tacori e-ring and custom wedding band at the Karat Patch. Howard is really great and never makes me feel like I am crazy. They replace melee for free too (a bonus!). Diamondseeker is also getting her set through them (though not custom). KP is the only local B&M we have bought from and I would comfortably buy from them again.

We went to Biltmore once for the day so I don''t know any B&Bs. It is beautiful though! Have fun.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
This is SOOO right up my alley..

Ok.. First of all, I would reserve you nights RIGHT NOW!!!

1889 White Gate INN and Cottage.. Rooms 155-295.
800-485-3045

1900 Inn on Munford
Rooms 125-595
800-254-9569

A Hill House Bed and Breakfast 1885
Rooms 145-225
800-379-0002

Abbington Green Bed and Breakfast
140-325
800-251-2454 (VERY VERY NICE)

Albermarle Inn
165-320
800-621-7435 (another very nice one)

At Cumberland Falls Inn
Rooms 125-250
888-734-2557

Beaufort house Inn
Rooms 145-295
800-261-2221

Biltmore Village Inn
Rooms 175-295
866-274-8779. (keep in mind all the prices will go for Christmas and most will probably already be fully booked by then... so reserve rooms NOW)

Cedar Crest Victorian Inn
Rooms 150-295
800-252-0310.. another very nice one

And I have about 10 more or so that I know are in Ashville.

Hubby and I LOVE B&B''s and try to steal away to them as much as possible. Matter a fact, we spent last weekend at quaint peaceful one where the Town Mayor was the owner and innkeeper. So the Mayor made us Breakfast ...LOL

GOOD LUCK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results