shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help for nice places in either NC or NJ

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

njdiamondlooker

Rough_Rock
I will be proposing in August to my girlfriend. I can either do it in Northern NJ where we live or when we go to visit my parents in Charlotte NC. Does anyone have any ideas on a romantic place to do this? More details the better and many thanks in advance.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
You can get permission to carve you intial in Hackleberny Park....that would be sweet. What type of proposal are you thinking of? If you want an uber nice meal the you definatly need to look at the Grand Cafe in Morristown.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I went to college near Charlotte....I''m sure the area''s changed in the near-decade since I was there, but there are a lot of very pretty spots along Lake Norman (about 15-20 minutes north) which might be nice?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Well, technically this is in NY, but it is only a short drive from northern NJ.

Near the Tapanzee bridge in Rockland county there is a small village called Piermont. They are right on the river and have a beautiful downtown. There is a small green, a gazebo, and a nice long path that goes right along the river to the end of the pier. There is a wonderful italian restaurant right there too, along with an ice cream shop, and other small shops.

Just a suggestion!

Good luck!

sugarmag

Rough_Rock
We are from NJ as well and we went up to New Hope Pa. Lots of B&B''s a great fun little town with lots to do and romantic.

It is only about an hours drive.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results