shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help finding wedding "belt"...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jeg80

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I was wondering if any of you had any ideas of where to find a belt/sash/headband (turned belt) for my gown. I purchased the Vineyard Collection Madison dress and I wish I was computer savvy enough to link a pic...I seriously need to take a class or something
33.gif

Anyway the belt that it comes with looks awful so I''m looking for opinions/suggestions on where to find a suitable substitute. At the Priscilla of Boston store she brought out a gorgeous sash that looked really nice but was $900
23.gif
After spending too much on the gown already, I just couldn''t swing it. Any ideas??? Thanks!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the dress

454madison1.jpg

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
and a closeup of the belt

454madisonbelt1.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
my first thought was something like this
there are several colors + cluster options.

il_fullxfull116320450.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
here''s another one from the same shop

il_fullxfull115188178.jpg

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I like etsy #2 and both posted by Jcrow the best for your dress.. lovely!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Mimco has some really cute belts unfotunetly there is none posted on there site however if you ebay it you should be able to find some :)

Nov2109

Shiny_Rock
I second etsy! Its a great place!

I love the sash jcrow posted...but not everyone loves flowers etc.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG - I love the Etsy 4 belt, followed by the Esty 5 belt!!!!

jeg80

Rough_Rock
Thanks you SOOOOOO much girls! Sorry I haven''t been back on to comment until now but those are lovely sashes and appreciate all your time
35.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Another vote for etsy, they have some gorgeous stuff!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Have you chosen one yet jeg80?

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
If you can find them used, your best bet is Lazaro. Those are by far the best wedding belts I have seen and they give just the right amount of sparkle. If you post on forums where people can sell, you will likely find one. They really are amazing.

If you want something beaded without the trouble of finding the designer, you could try some of these:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/DreamcatcherStudio?page=1 All of dream catcher''s belts are beautiful and a good price

jeg80

Rough_Rock
I haven''t picked one yet but those are some more great ideas...thank you so much!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results