shape
carat
color
clarity

NEED HELP FINDING WEDDING BAND

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dewmaniac

Rough_Rock
My husband bought our wedding band set ten years ago from a PX on the post where we lived. It was a unique set. I still have my engagement and wedding band, however my husband lost his band about five years back. I really want to get him another band, and would love it if I could find another one to match mine. The set was three rings: man''s and woman''s bands and the engagement ring. They are yellow 14K gold with diamonds in all three rings (three in the mans and two in the womans bands and one large one in the engagement ring). They are two toned with black inlay design that has leaves/vines engraved in the black tone. The vines meet in the middle of the rings and the diamonds are set in this part with two vertical lines seperating them from the vines. The man''s ring is the same width as both of the woman''s rings put together. The inside of my rings say 15B, FR 14K II & B, 14K c II FR. I have searched every website I can looking for these rings to no avail. We have since left the Army and therefore we don''t have access to a PX or the Post Exchange website anymore. I would really appreciate it if anyone could provide me with any information on these rings. I hope to find one before his birthday in November or Xmas at the latest. Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.
1.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Post pictures! There are a ton of regulars who would be happy to look around, but a picture's worth at LEAST a thousand words when describing jewelry...

...that, and, there are some very good custom jewelers on here who may be able to MAKE you a new band to match, if it's not possible to buy another one. (And that's likely, considering how long ago you bought your rings.)

I recommend you post photos in the "show me the ring" folder...

dewmaniac

Rough_Rock
Everytime I try to load a picture, it says error. What am I doing wrong? I load it as a .jpg.

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Dewmaniac, the ring on aafes that fits your description is this one. It is item #c331f and it's from the manhattan collection. The description says:
10ky men's 6mm vine motif wedding band w/diamond accents.

C331F.jpg

dewmaniac

Rough_Rock
That's my ring! Thanks for your help!
wavey.gif

Can you tell me how much it is?

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 9/19/2004 8:54:52 PM dewmaniac wrote:

That's my ring! Thanks for your help!
wavey.gif

Can you tell me how much it is? ----------------

Dew, $159.00

uphoria

Rough_Rock
May I ask where you can purchase this ring? I will be bringing a photo to my jewler but I want to see the original site this picture came from if possible.

Thanks!

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Kerrie, I found that pic on the AAFES site which is like a department store on base for the military. That site uses a special log in and my sister being military helped me view that site.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results