shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help finding this type (and size) of veil.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I'm really wanting this type and size of veil. I've found lots of cage veils but they are all longer. I don't want it on my eyes, maybe not even on my face. Am I going to need to buy one and cut it down to size or do they make them this small?

cage veil.jpg

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
Hi stepcutgirl, this seller is located in Australia which may be too far away for you, but this looks very similar to what you're looking for. The listing is just for the veil, does not include a fascinator.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/52138858/mini-birdcage-veil-bridal-hair-vitra

ETA: if you're crafty at all you could buy a comb and a bit of netting at a crafts store and stitch exactly the length of netting on that you wish.

coco3

Rough_Rock
As soon as I saw what you were looking for I thought ETSY! If you are not familiar with Etsy already it is where artisans and vendors sell one of a kind hand made and vintage goods online. If you do not see exactly what you are looking for, find something similar and contact the seller, I bet you will find someone who will make you exactly this style as it is very simple. Search for veils on Etsy or even use their "Alchemy" feature. With the Alchemy feature you say I am looking for X type of veil!!! Please help! and if someone thinks they can make it, they contact you. But I think you will find it with a simple search, as wedding accessories is a huge part of the Etsy market.

Hope this helps!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you both. Especially for the alchemy suggestion!

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
I was gonna say ETSY!!! But looks like you've been pointed in the right direction. Good luck with your search!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results